Rover for Math Homework
Rover is Querium’s online math homework system that uses the power of StepWise Virtual Tutor to help students master math. Querium built Rover in partnership with Rice University’s OpenStax OER publishing arm. Rover is affordable for students, and easy to use for both instructors and students.
- Remote learning–Rover supports online quizzes and timed exams for distance learning and Covid-19 protection.
- Login–Don’t worry about having a separate login for Rover, they’ve got you covered.
- Get your grades ASAP–Rover grades automatically and gets your scores to the gradebook in real time!
- Multiple variants of questions–Rover provides multiple variants of homework questions so students can repeat problems until the topic is mastered while reducing the possibility of cheating.
- Unlimited questions–Rover includes thousands of questions from OpenStax with pre-generated homework assignments for each OpenStax book section so instructors can use Rover immediately.
- Instant Feedback–Students get immediate assistance from StepWise Al.
- Affordable–Rover is just $22 per student per course.
- Works with your LMS–Provides single sign-on and gradebook synching for ease-of-use
See Rover and StepWise in Action
To find out more about Rover and to see a demo of Rover and StepWise Virtual Tutor, please contact us.